AWAKEN YOUR LEGS – Kick heavy, slow, and altogether low-energy legs to the curb with Tonic Gel for Legs. Green Derma Lab’s multipurpose cooling cream revitalizes sluggish legs and feet to get you back into motion!
REFRESHING PAIN RELIEF – The longer you push through, the tighter and more fatigued your muscles become. Your soothing muscle massage gel from Green Derma Lab releases a cool, stimulating sensation to ease leg pain and cramping.
ENRICHING HERBAL EXTRACTS – Tonic Gel treats more than sore muscles and poor circulation—it’s also gentle on your skin’s surface. Plant-based Phytotonine™, arnica montana, horse chestnut, and more revive and beautify the legs from the inside out.
FEWER VISIBLE VEINS – Do surface-level leg veins keep you embarrassed and hiding? Reveal a lightened, more even skin tone once again when you let Tonic Gel reduce the appearance of spider and varicose veins.
TRUSTED TONIC – Specialists at Green Derma Lab harmonize science and nature by choosing potent, powerful, natural ingredients for your arnica gel. Quality results speak for themselves within 30 days, or we’ll refund you in full.
No Pains, No Veins
We don’t want to take you off of your feet, out of work, or away from your family. Experience surgery-free and pain-free benefits such as:
- Restless leg syndrome relief
- Muscle cramp relief in the feet, calves, and legs
- Arthritis pain relief
And your sore-muscle relief salve yields even more results!
- Lighten heavy-feeling legs.
- Invigorate low-energy legs.
- Boost blood circulation to the legs and feet.
- Lessen the appearance of peripheral blood vessels and veins.
- Strengthen blood vessels and veins.
Natural Tonic for Tired Legs
- Phytotonine™– Comprised of popular pain-relieving extracts from the arnica montana flower, Solomon’s seal plant, and cypress cones, plant-powered Phytotonine™ fights poor circulation by stimulating microvessels.
- Horse Chestnut Extract – Used to minimize muscle and joint pain, horse chestnut is a go-to for boosting circulation.
- Butcher’s Broom Root Extract – Whether your legs are feeling tender, swollen, or sleepy due to lack of blood flow, butcher’s broom can help.
- Propolis – Created by bees, this ingredient may create a slight tingling sensation on your legs.
- Centella Extract – Also known as gotu kola, this herbaceous plant kick-starts collagen reproduction, creating more beautiful skin and minimizing veins.
- Peppermint Oil – Not only is this smoothing oil cool and refreshing, but it also soothes aches.
Fend off fatigue, pain, and embarrassing veins in the legs and feet with cooling Tonic Gel for Legs by Green Derma Lab. Try it TODAY!